K. C. Bokadia is a veteran Indian movie director, producer, and screenwriter. He has labored as a producer in lots of widespread Hindi movies like ‘Pyar Jhukta Nahin’ (1985), ‘Teri Meherbaniyan’ (1985), and ‘Naseeb Apna Apna’ (1986).
Kistur Chand Bokadia was born on Thursday, 10 February 1949 (age 72 years; as of 2021) in Merta Metropolis, Nagaur District, Rajasthan. His zodiac signal is Aquarius.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Household & Caste
He was born in a Marwari Jain household.
Mother and father & Siblings
He has 4 brothers, Gautam Bokadia, M.C. Bokadia, Ratan Kanwar Bokadia, and D.C. Bokadia.
Relationships, Spouse & Youngsters
He has two sons, Pramod Bokadia, and Rajesh Bokadia. Each of them is an Indian movie producer.
As soon as, whereas he was traveling in a prepare from Rajasthan to Madras, he met the proprietor of the movie manufacturing firm Golden Studio, who organized his assembly with the Indian movie director VK Raman. He began working with VK Raman within the Hindi movie ‘Rivaaj’ (1972), however, VK Raman dropped out of the movie. He then met one other well-known Indian movie director Okay. Asif and labored with him in lots of superhit Hindi movies. He has directed many Hindi movies like ‘Insaniyat Ke Devta’ (1993), ‘Mohabbat Ki Arzoo’ (1994), ‘Zulm-O-Sitam’ (1998), ‘Deewana Major Deewana’ (2013), and ‘Soiled Politics’ (2015).
His debut movie as a producer is ‘Rivaaj’ 1972, and a few of his widespread Hindi movies as a producer are ‘Aaj Ka Arjun’ (1990), ‘Phool Bane Angaarey’ (1991), ‘Police Aur Mujrim’ (1992), ‘Lal Baadshah’ (1999), and ‘Pyaar Zindagi Hai’ (2001). He has additionally labored as a director within the Tamil movie ‘Rocky: The Revenge’ (2019) and the Telugu movie ‘Namaste Nestama’ (2020).
He has labored with many well-known Indian actors like Rajnikanth, Jackie Shroff, Rajesh Khanna, and Amitabh Bachchan.
- As per a number one newspaper, he is called “the quickest producer to make 50 movies.”
- After the sudden demise of the famed Indian director Okay Asif in 1971, he accomplished and launched Okay Asif’s final movie ‘Love and God’ (1986).
- He’s the proprietor of the movie manufacturing firm ‘B.M.B Music & Magnetics Ltd.’
- He had issued three cheques price Rs 7,55,000 to Baldev Shahani, a movie financer in April 2004, however, his cheques bought bounced and Shahani approached the metropolitan courtroom. Bokadia was summoned thrice by the courtroom, however, he didn’t reply. Later, KC Bokadia was arrested in a cheque bouncing case.
- As per considered one of his interviews, he didn’t like anyone calling his identity with no salutations.
- In an interview, he shared that after his movie ‘Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam’ (2002) did not do effectively on the box-office, one of many actors within the movie Shah Rukh Khan refused to take his charges. You can know more Bollywood people here.